Video of Kyle de Beausset on the O'Reilly Factor

Thanks to Jackie Mahendra at America's Voice for recording this video and sending this over to me.

Again, not the best performance. I wasn't able to make the most important point. I learned my lesson. Lead off with your most important talking point. Still my face when they cut me off is priceless. It cracks me up every time.

Prerna Lal said:

Aww, you look sweet! And the face is too cute, haha. You did well Kyle.

dee said:

You did a good job Kyle,especially for the 1st time on TV.

You are just too nice though.
I do agree with Prerna. You have a sweet, cute face!
Maybe you should practice snarling in the mirror! (Did you see the movie "Are We There Yet?)

You did better than some people who pay a coach to help them plan and pull these interviews off. I don't know how cute that face is, but priceless!

janna said:

Kyle, You're precious! I think there's something to be said for your pacifist demeanor. You are the polar opposite of the belligerent, hateful, shouting faces presented by the nativists. To defend your position with poise and calm is to rise way above them.
It's true, they didn't give you much time, but I'm pretty sure that you will have the opportunity to make that important point about people like Gilchrist being instigators of increasing violence against latinos. We have not seen the last of Kyle De Beausset! :)

Elena said:

Kyle,
I agree, your demeanor "spoke" volumes. Juan was trying to hard to be the real O'Reilly stand in, quite disappointing. You did great!

Cary said:

Kyle,

Demeanor? Yeah, like Bambi in the headlights!

Mario Lopez said:

I agree with the above comments. Especially the "Bambi" face at the end haha but you did GREAT Kyle.

Great job, keep up the good work. Talk shows tend to cut people off prematurely. They repeat themselves loudly in response with no substance to any argument.

Eva said:

You did a great job Kyle. Thanks for speaking out!

Analisa said:

I thought you were remarkably poised and well-spoken, Kyle, especially considering that this was your first time on TV. And remarkably brave. I would probably lose every sensible thought in my head under that barrage of questions. But you handled it well. It will get easier, and we all look forward to seeing more of you in the MSM. Thanks for the wonderful job you're doing and for being the beautiful person you are. Kudos!

Rafael Fleming said:

Kyle learn from this one and hit them harder next time. He knew you were a beast thats why you had two minutes instead of five. The face was like if some stole your chocolate, but your sympathy factor from that probably will help you more then hurt you. All the same Kyle has more to do and show. Take care buddy.

Hi Kyle -

Actually, I think you did a great job. It is very hard to focus when you are constantly interrupted, but you did keep your focus. Your demeanor was excellent, calm and reserved. Good job.

Krista

Chiara said:

Kyle,
You did a great job! Keep at them keep having your voice heard.